According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gas Analyzer market is expected to grow from $3.26 billion in 2017 to reach $5.32 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.8%. Increasing government’s stringent safety & environment regulations and growing demand for oil and gas in developing economies are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, technical issues and cost factors are hampering the market growth.
Gas analyzers are extensively used in upstream, midstream, and downstream sector of oil and gas industry. They are used for detecting gas purity, contamination analysis, compositional analysis, and hydrocarbon analysis. Moreover, the increasing demand for natural gas and subsequent natural gas production activities will contribute to the demand of gas analyzers in oil and gas industry.
North America is leading the gas analyzers market owing to the low crude oil and natural gas prices, increasing investments in chemicals and petrochemicals plants in the US. Additionally, the rising demand for power in emerging economies will also aid growth of the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the Gas Analyzer Market are ABB, General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Emersion Electric, Servomex (Spectris PLC), Fuji Electric Co. Ltd, Figaro Engineering Inc., Thermo Fishers Scientific, Cambridge Sensotec Ltd, Nova Analytical Systems, Gasmet Technologies Oy, Ametek Process Instruments, Teledyne Advanced Pollution, Instrumentation (TAPI), Systech Instruments Ltd. and MKS Instruments Inc.
- Oil & Gas
- Food and Beverages
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements