According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Computers Market is accounted for $5.36 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.11 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. The growing aircraft deliveries across the world and modernization of existing aeroplane fleet are predicted to fuel the expansion of the aircraft computers market. However, growing risks from cyber attacks and strict aviation rules are hampering the market growth. Moreover, rising demand for aircraft computers in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV’s) provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
Aircraft has a variety of systems that should be controlled by computers to make sure that systems are working properly and do not failure during flight. They are mainly used in flight training, but many specialized pilots still carry and use flight computers. They are used during flight planning to assist in calculating oil burn, wind rectification, time en-route and other items. In the air, the flight computer can be used to calculate ground speed, approximate fuel burn and efficient estimated time of arrival. The back is designed for wind alteration calculations.
By platform, fixed-wing aircraft section is anticipated to lead the market during the forecasted period due to the rising demand for commercial and military fixed wing aircraft. The commercial fixed wing aircraft market is anticipated to boost due to the increasing air traveller traffic.
By geography, North America is the largest growing market owing to the presence of main aircraft manufacturers, such as the Boeing Company and Bombardier Inc. is driving the aircraft computers market in this region. European is predicted to witness a high expansion due to the increasing demand for wide body and huge aircraft.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aircraft Computers Market include Cobham plc, Esterline Technologies, Rockwell Collins, Thales Group, Safran, Honeywell International, United Technologies, Saab Automobile AB, Curtiss-Wright Corporation and BAE Systems.
- Mission Computers
- Flight Management Computers (FMC)
- Flight Controls
- Utility Controls
- Engine Controls
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Rotary-Wing Aircraft
- Fixed-Wing Aircraft
End Users Covered:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements