The directed-energy and military lasers market is segmented into following categories:
- Type: gas laser, chemical laser, excimer laser, fiber laser, solid state laser and others.
- Technology: laser weapon (particle beam, high-power microwaves, military lasers), laser altimeter, laser range finder, LIDAR, others.
- Applications: industrial, defense (platform: air borne, land based, naval. weapon type: lethal, non-lethal), research medical, others.
- End-use: cutting and welding, guiding munitions and marking targets, missile defense system, laser lighting display, communications, surgery and diagnosis, others.
- Geography: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and others; APAC is segmented into India, China, Japan, and others, while, RoW covers Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
- 74 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for directed-energy and military lasers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Segmentation of the global market for high-energy lasers into major categories based on type, technology, application, end-use industry, and geography.
- Coverage of different types of high-energy lasers, including gas lasers, chemical lasers, excimer lasers, fiber lasers, and solid-state lasers.
- Insight into the market through investigation of its value chain, product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of the market’s dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading players in the market and their key developments and strategies.