Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Summary of Findings
- Handset Vendors Focus on Developing Smartphones With Embedded Iris Scanners to Enable Foolproof Device Access
- The Flawless, Seamless, Secure and Transparent Attributes of Iris Biometrics Drive Airports Worldwide to Deploy Iris Recognition Based Biometric Security
- Rising Costs of Fraud in Online Financial Transactions Drives Interest in the Commercial Development of Iris Biometrics for e-Commerce
- Unfounded Concerns Over Eye Safety and Health Hazards Related to Infrared Radiation Associated with Laser Based Retinal Scanners Presents a Challenge to Growth
- Lack of Appropriate Standards and High Costs to Inhibit Immediate Growth Prospects for Iris Biometric Technology
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, UK, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Aditech Ltd.
- Anviz Global, Inc.
- BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- EyeLock Corp.
- Gemalto N.V.
- Iris ID Systems, Inc.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.