Global Public Safety Broadband Networks Market 2013-2018: First Responders, Emergency Response & Homeland Security
Published: Dec 2012 - Pages: 122 - Publisher: Visiongain - Report code: ASDR-46000
The successful proliferation of commercial mobile broadband networks has spurred the public safety agencies all around the globe to adopt the latest mobile broadband technologies in their networks to make them increasingly efficient. In the past, equipment malfunction and network breakdown problems were often observed in the public safety broadband networks. However with recent developments in wireless broadband technologies and infrastructure, the networks have become much more consistent and reliable and have also helped increase the efficiency of public safety teams by a significant margin. We have determined that the value of the global public safety broadband network service revenues in 2013 will reach $10.5bn.
Public safety requirements around the world have been increasing making it a very lucrative industry for wireless technology providers, not only are they benefitting from this thriving sector, indeed the whole ecosystem is being positively affected e.g. ISP's (Internet Service Providers), OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers), and infrastructure developers.
What makes this report unique?
We consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Alcatel Lucent, Alvarion and Cisco Systems are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Public Safety Broadband Networks Market 2013-2018: First Responders, Emergency Response & Homeland Security
- Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the Public Safety Broadband Networks industry prospects
- The report comprises of 122 pages
- Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 73 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
- Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
- Alcatel Lucent
- Cisco Systems
- View global market forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed service revenue and subscription projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
- Global Homeland Security Market forecast from 2013-2018
- Global Public Safety & Emergency Response market forecasts from 2013-2018
- Global Public Safety Broadband Networks revenue forecasts from 2013-2018
- Global Public Safety Broadband Networks subscriptions forecasts from 2013-2018
- Keep informed about the potential for each of the submarkets with global Public Safety Broadband Networks subscriptions and revenue forecasts by technology from 2013-2018
- View a detailed breakdown and analysis of the regional markets with Public Safety Broadband Networks revenue forecasts from 2013-2018
- North America ( & US Public Safety & Emergency Response Forecast)
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Alcatel Lucent
- BAE Systems
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH)
- Cassidian (EADS)
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Raytheon Company
- Sprint Nextel
- Tait Radio Communications
Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restraints the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Public Safety Broadband Networks Market 2013-2018: First Responders, Emergency Response & Homeland Security report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the public safety broadband networks industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Public Safety Broadband Networks Market 2013-2018: First Responders, Emergency Response & Homeland Security.
Purchase this Report