Global Aerospace Robotics Market is estimated to reach $7.3 Billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 16.9% from 2017 to 2025. The robotic technologies are utilized in aerospace industry for variety of appliances during the manufacturing of aircraft components including drilling, material handling, assembly automation welding, painting, cutting, and fabrication of engines. The aerospace industry is deeply adopting robots with an intention to lower the human work load. Robots play a vital role in the aerospace industry, with an extensive variety of tasks such as painting and drilling airframes, construction, welding, and inspection among others. Growing labor cost across the world and rising necessity of automation for the effective aircraft production are the drivers propelling the growth of the market. However, high installation cost of robotic devices is limiting the market to grow. Increase in IoT (Internet of Things) trends in aircraft manufacturing industries and human-robot collaboration are expected to equally influence the overall growth of market during the forecast period.
The segments of the aerospace robotics market are type, component, application, technology and geography. Type segment comprises SCARA, articulated, cylindrical, Cartesian and other types. By component, the market is bifurcated into controller, arm processor, end effector, drive, and sensors. Furthermore, application segment is classified into drilling & fastening, inspection, welding, painting & coating and others. Technology segment is categorized into traditional and collaborative.
Based on geography, aerospace robotics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report include Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., M.Torres Dise?os Industriales SAU, OC Robotics, G?del Group AG, Electroimpact Inc., Universal Robots, KUKA Aktiengesellschaft, ABB Group, FANUC CORPORATION, and YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Aerospace Robotics Market with respect to major segments such as type, component, application, technology and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Aerospace Robotics Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aerospace Robotics Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Aerospace Robotics Market
- Arm Processor
- End Effector
- Drilling & Fastening
- Painting & Coating
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East