Company and Industry News & Stories
- Globalstar Establishes Globalstar Automotive to Support Future Connected and Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transport
- In a Move to Offer its Satellite and Multi-radio Modems with Global Connectivity, Globalstar Inks Distribution Agreement with Symmetry Electronics
- With the Aim to Produce about 22 Next-Generation Satellites, Lockheed Martin Submits Proposal for GPS IIIF Program
- Armstrong Transportation Selects ORBCOMM in a Bid to Provide Logistics Tracking & Monitoring Solution
- With the Aim to Develop Blockchain Standards and Solutions for the Freight Industry, ORBCOMM Joins BiTA
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Military sector will remain the largest market, followed by Transportation.
- Freight end-use sector is projected to witness the fastest growth driven by capabilities of Satellite M2M Communications in facilitating vehicle/freight carrier tracking, cargo/asset monitoring, and fleet management.
Product Definition & Scope
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) is defined as the ability of assets, devices, and machines to exchange data with management systems of a company or with people requiring information. M2M refers to data communication between a device that contains data and another device, which applies that data. The expanding numbers machines in use – electronic as well as mechanical – worldwide enhances the significance of communication between various machines. M2M communications are being employed for logistical tracking, remote monitoring, telemetry, security and scientific monitoring, and geo-fencing.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Europe, Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America, and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- End-Use Sectors:
- Freight, Transportation, Military, and Others
- General Electric Company
- Geotab, Inc.
- Globalstar, Inc.
- Honeywell International
- Hughes Network Systems LLC
- Inmarsat plc
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.