Airlines Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Airlines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 airlines industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $297,199.1 million in 2017 to the global airlines industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $372,664.2 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the airlines industry, with market revenues of $183,480.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $26,873.5 and $25,314.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the airlines industry in the G8 nations with a value of $231,238.7 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $33,976.7 and $30,422.8 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 airlines industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 airlines industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 airlines industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 airlines industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 airlines industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 airlines industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 airlines industry?