The report presents an overview of the global market for the drill pipes and analyses of global market trends, with data from the base year 2016, and estimates for 2017 to 2022 with projections of CAGR.
The report includes discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that affect the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global drill pipes market and current trends within the industry.
The report includes discussion of end use deployment such as onshore and offshore locations, along with the discussion on the grade type in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global Drill Pipes market.
- 24 data tables and 18 additional tables
- A detailed overview and an industry analysis of the drill pipes market within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information on factors currently driving and restraining the growth of drill pipes market along with opportunities that will affect the future of the market
- Insight into environmental concerns and regulatory issues related to drill pipe market
- Company profiles of the major market players in the market, including Drill Pipe International, Hilong group, Jindal Saw Ltd., National Oilwell Varco, Oil Country Tubular (Octl), Ltd., The Superior Drill Pipe Manufacturing, Inc., United States Steel Corp. and Vallourec S.A