According to “Global Payment Security Market By Type, By Component, By Solution, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, payment security market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of nearly 14% by the end of 2022, on the back of increasing number of cyber attacks and data breaches, worldwide. Growing popularity of payment security solutions and services can also be attributed to the requirement of following Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) guidelines, government initiatives towards promoting the cashless mode of payments, and increasing awareness among end users towards payment security. Moreover, growth in the number of digital payments such as credit/debit payments, mobile wallets and online payments is also expected to aid the payment security market, globally, during forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the global payment security market are Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro, Thales e-Security Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CA Technologies, VASCO Data Security International Inc., Gemalto NV, Intel Corporation, and Transaction Network Services Inc., among others.
“Global Payment Security Market By Type, By Component, By Solution, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of payment security market globally:
- Payment Security Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (POS, Web & Mobile), By Component (Solutions Vs. Services), By Solution (Antivirus & Firewall, Data Encryption, Tokenization & Others), By End User, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of payment security market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, payment security service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with payment security service provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.