According to “Germany Water Purifiers Market By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023”, water purifiers market is projected to surpass $ 1 billion by 2023 in Germany, on the back of rising demand for water purifiers in industrial applications such as boiler feed, power plants, etc. Moreover, increasing residential building construction projects along with high consumer purchasing power is expected to push the sales of water purifiers in Germany over the next five years. Furthermore, growing health concerns among consumers and launch of innovative and technologically advanced, high efficiency water filtration products is further anticipated to boost water purifier sales in the country until 2023. Some of the major players operating in Germany water purifier market are BWT Wassertechnik GmbH, Gr?nbeck Wasseraufbereitung GmbH, Brita GmbH., Ecosoft Water Systems GmbH, Bluefilters GmbH, Seccua GmbH, Wilhelm Werner GmbH, Herco Wassertechnik GmbH, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and Lubron Wasseraufbereitung GmbH.
“Germany Water Purifiers Market By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023” discusses the following aspects of water purifiers market in Germany:
- Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (POU & POE), By Application (Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Municipal, Healthcare, Food & Beverage), By Sales Channel (Direct, Distributor, Retail & Online)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in Germany
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifiers manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with water purifiers manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.