Globally nine bid rounds are due to close in Q1 2018. The ’Lease Sale 250’ round in the US offers most number of blocks among all the bid rounds due to close in the quarter. A total of 14,743 blocks are on offer globally in Q1 2018. Of these, 5,876 are ultra-deepwater blocks, 5,580 are shallow water blocks, 3,277 are deepwater blocks, and 10 are onshore blocks. In terms of acreage, the US have the highest acreage on offer of all the bid rounds in the quarter.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in Q1 2018
- Information on each bid round due to close in Q1 2018 by country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
- State take comparison with regional peers of a country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the global bid rounds due to close in Q1 2018
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country
- Keep abreast of recent developments on the global bid rounds
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on global bid rounds.