"Electricals Retailing in Chile, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Chile retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Chile electricals retail market.
The electricals sector in Chile has been registering healthy growth over the past five years to reach CLP$2,271.8bn in 2016. Increasing adoption of the latest technologies, rising disposable income and a large working age population drive sales in the sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- The electricals sector will register robust growth over the forecast period
- The online channel will account for over 10% of sales by 2021
- The top 3 retailers commanded nearly half of the market share in 2016
- All the top operators operate in in the mass middle range
- Specialist retailers are losing market share to online retailing
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Chile a retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.