The Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Polish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Polish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Polish defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- With one of the fastest growing markets and a high-income economy, Poland aims to accelerate the modernization rate of its Armed Forces in the coming years.
- While most European countries have reduced their military spending between 2014 and 2018, Poland increased its expenditure on armed forces at a CAGR of 15.22% in terms of local currency, making it one of the largest in Central Europe. However, in terms of US$, Polish defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 12.90%, which is attributed to the fluctuations in exchange rates.
- Poland’s defense industry is the largest in Central Europe. During the forecast period, the country is expected to spend an estimated US$57.3 billion on strengthening its defense forces, primarily due to the modernization initiatives implemented by the Polish Ministry of National Defense (MoND).
Furthermore, the country’s defense expenditure will be driven by a combination of factors including the ongoing turmoil in the neighboring country of Ukraine and an increased involvement in NATO and UN peacekeeping missions. Defense expenditure amounted to an average of 1.8% of overall GDP over 2014-2018, and is expected to increase drastically to an average of 2.5% of the GDP over next five years.
- The MoD is expected to invest in Land Based C4ISR, Missile Defense Systems and Multirole Aircraft
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Polish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts