The scope of this report is global and examines regional markets for each type of crane. The report also includes a discussion of the major players in in the global crane market.
- 113 data tables
- An overview of the global market for cranes used for lifting and lowering heavy materials, and cranes most commonly used in the construction, manufacturing, and transportation industries
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of crane types, such as mobile (truck-mounted, floating, rough-terrain, railroad, all-terrain, crawler, aerial, and side-lift), marine and port, and fixed (telescopic, self-erecting, tower, level-luffing, overhead, gantry, jib, bulk-handling, deck, stacker, and loader)
- Discussion of the historic market for cranes, by category
- Examinations of global demand, key developments, industry trends, and the dynamic growth of the Chinese crane market
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Terex, Konecranes, Zoomlion, XCMG and Potain (Manitowoc)