“The imaging chemicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2022.”
The imaging chemicals market is expected to grow from USD 22.08 billion in 2017 to USD 29.97 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2022. The increased demand for imaging chemicals across various applications, such as printing & packaging, textile processing, and medical diagnostics is expected to drive the growth of the imaging chemicals market across the globe. The technological shift towards digital printing from conventional printing method is expected to boost the market for imaging chemicals. However, digitalization and stringent environmental regulations are factors that restrain the imaging chemicals market.
“The printing inks is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022.”
The printing inks segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The growth can be attributed to the growing packaging printing and textile printing applications. Also, growing popularity of digital printing technology is expected to boost the market demand for printing inks during the forecast period.
“Printing & packaging is expected to be the largest segment between 2017 and 2022.”
Printing & packaging is expected to be the largest segment of the imaging chemicals market between 2017 and 2022. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for printing inks for packaging purposes across various industries, such as food & beverages, consumer goods, and manufacturing.
“The imaging chemicals market in APAC is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022.”
The imaging chemicals market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The growth can be attributed to the growth of the printing & packaging, textile processing, and medical diagnostics applications. Increasing urbanization and growing population are also expected increase the demand for imaging chemicals in the region.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments.
The break-up of primary interviews has been given below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 37%, and Tier 3 – 13%
- By Designation: C Level – 47%, Director Level – 30%, and Others – 23%
- By Region: North America – 33%, Europe – 28%, Asia Pacific – 22%, South America– 11%, and the Middle East & Africa – 6%
The companies profiled in this market research report are Fujifilm (Japan), The Eastman Kodak Company (US), Vivimed Labs (India), DIC Corp. (Japan), Flint Group (Germany), Sakata Inx (Japan), Toyo Ink SC (Japan), Siegwerk Druckfarben (Germany), and T&K Toka (Japan).
This research report has categorized the imaging chemicals market on the basis of product type, application, and region. It includes detailed information regarding the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities, influencing the growth of the imaging chemicals market. A detailed analysis of key players was done to provide insights on their business overviews, products & services offered, and key strategies, such as investments & expansions, and mergers & acquisitions adopted by them to strengthen their position in the imaging chemicals market.
Reasons To Buy the report:
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report comprehensively segments the imaging chemicals market and provides the closest approximations of the market sizes for the overall market and its subsegments across different regions.
- The report is expected to help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report is also expected to help stakeholders understand major competitors in the market, and gain insights to enhance their competitive position in the market.
- The competitive landscape section includes major industry players from different regions. The landscape consists of top 25 companies ranked and grouped, on the basis of their competency parameters, such as geographical presence, recent strategic developments, patents filed, and a number of employees.