Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Summary of Findings
- Expanding Use of Voice Evacuation Systems in Evacuation Programs for Chemical Spills & Gas Leaks Offer Growth Opportunities in the Industrial Sector
- Strong Focus on Building Automation & Integrated Safety Technologies to Drive Market Prospects
- Recovery in the Global Construction Sector Including Residential and Commercial Real Estate to Benefit Growth in the Market
- Standalone Voice Evacuation Systems to Grow in Demand in Small to Medium-Sized Buildings
- Scalable Systems Gain Preference in Large and Complex Sites like Underground Mines and Power Stations
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Active Total Security Systems
- ATEÏS Group
- Audico Systems Oy
- Baldwin Boxall Communications Ltd.
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.