The global contraceptive devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the market was estimated at $12.1bn and dominated by the condoms submarket followed by the IUD submarket.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 186-page report you will receive 67 tables and 84 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 186-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global contraceptive devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Contraceptive Devices Market Forecast to 2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global contraceptive devices market by type:
- Condoms: Male and Female
- Vaginal Rigs
- Subdermal/Contraceptive Implants
- IUDs: Copper IUD and Hormonal IUD
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
- North America: US & Canada
- Europe: the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW): Latin America, Middle East & Africa
• This report discusses the SWOT Analysis and PEST Analysis of the global contraceptive devices market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the global contraceptive devices market:
- Bayer AG
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Allergan plc
- Ansell Limited (Now Humanwell)
- The Female Health Company (a division of VERU Inc.)
- Karex Industries
- Mayer Laboratories
- Kessel Medintim GmbH
- Okamato Industries, Inc.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc.
- Eurogine S.L.
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global contraceptive devices market. You find data, trends and predictions.