This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for tyres. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for tyres?
- What is the tyre market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for tyres as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- New car tyres
- New lorry and bus tyres
- New motorcycle tyres
- New bicycle tyres
- New aircraft tyres
- Other new tyres
- Retreaded tyres
- Camelback strips for retreading tyres
- Cushioned and solid tyres
- Rubber inner tubes for motor vehicles
- Rubber inner tubes for bicycles
- Other rubber inner tubes
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global tyre market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.