- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) networks and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the market by technology, application, product specifications, and region
- Detailed analysis of the market according to the most relevant networking technologies, such as LPWAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Smart/Ant+, and ZigBee
- Discussion of key vertical markets and applications according to specified end-use criteria
- Insight into the mobile network operator and enterprise strategies
- Profiles of major companies in the industry
The study is intended for individuals requiring an in-depth analysis of the IoT networking solutions. It traces significant developments and forecasts important trends, quantifies the various market sectors, and highlights companies active in those areas.
The revenue forecast for each networking solution includes hardware, application platforms, and systems integration.
There are IoT networking protocols that are widely used in a specific vertical market or for a specific end-use case, while others are not suitable/not being used at all in that specific area. For that reason, the forecast related to single vertical markets and specific end-use cases has been provided only in the broader form of:
- Short-range Wireless IoT Networking Solutions (i.e., Bluetooth, Zigbee, ANT+).
- Long-range Wireless IoT Networking Solutions.
- Cellular/3GPP/Licensed Spectrum (i.e., NB-IoT).
- LPWA /Unlicensed Spectrum (i.e., Sigfox, LoRa).