As per the latest report published by Variant Market Research, Global Fluoropolymers Market is estimated to reach $10.5 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2016 to 2024. Fluoropolymer is a high-performance fluorocarbon based polymer embracing molecules of carbon & fluorine. The chemical structure of Fluoropolymers includes polymer chains made of fluorine atoms. These materials are semi crystalline, high functioning thermoplastic having elevated resistance towards acids, bases, and solvents. Fluoropolymer are either homopolymers or copolymers. They are commonly used in sectors like automotive, aerospace, telecom, and electronics. Other outstanding properties of these polymers are low-friction, non-adhesiveness, and other superior electrical properties.
The primary factor that drives the growth of global Fluoropolymers market is growing demand of fluoropolymers in various end-use industries such as electronics & electrical, automotive, and industrial & chemical processing among others. Additionally, mandatory regulations for the use of Fluoropolymers by regional environment organizations, and improved performance of HPFs have fueled the market growth. The fluoropolymers are application specific due to its cost, this factor has limited the growth of the market. Furthermore, rising investment in underdeveloped unindustrialized research facilities for PVDF, FEP, and PTFE. Additionally, technological advancements is the aspects to influence growth of the market creating new opportunities in the given forecast timeframe.
Type, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global Fluoropolymers market. By type the segment consist of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), fluoroelastomers, and other fluoropolymers. On the basis of application, the segment is categorized into electrical & electronics, automotive & transportation, industrial processing, building & construction, and other applications.
Based on geography Fluoropolymers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players profiled in the report include Kureha Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Solvay, Daikin Industries, Asahi Glass, Fuxin Hengtong, 3M Company, Zhejiang Juhua Co. Ltd., Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd., and Dyneon GmbH, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Fluoropolymers Market with respect to major segments such as type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Fluoropolymers Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Fluoropolymers Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Fluoropolymers Market
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Other Fluoropolymers
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Industrial Processing
- Building & Construction
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East