The nutrient recovery systems technology aids wastewater treatment facilities to earn revenues by selling nutrients recovered during treatment process. In addition to ensuring proper wastewater treatment, the opportunity of generating revenues, is attracting an increasing number of wastewater treatment facilities, especially in Europe and North America, to set up new facilities or upgrade existing plants with nutrient recovery systems.
According to “Global Nutrient Recovery System Market by Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Global nutrient recovery systems market is forecast to witness a CAGR of around 20% through 2022, on account of rising demand for wastewater treatment facilities across the globe, increasingly stringent government policies, water scarcity, increasing awareness and technological advancements in wastewater treatment. Major player dominating the global nutrient recovery systems market include Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies Inc., Trident Process Inc., CNP – Technology Water and Biosolids Corporation, DVO Inc., CLEARAS Water Recovery, Nutrient Recovery Systems, Royal Haskoning DHV, Utinika Ltd, Alfa Laval, etc. “Global Nutrient Recovery System Market by Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of nutrient recovery in global market:
- Nutrient Recovery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Chemical and Biological), By End Use (Municipal and Industrial), By Region (Europe, North America and Asia Pacific)
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of nutrient recovery market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, nutrient recovery manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with nutrient recovery manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.