According to “Global Blockchain Market By Type, By Application, By Enterprise, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Global blockchain market is forecst to grow at a robust CAGR of over 43% by 2022, on account of widespread implementation across numerous areas such as Internet of Things (IoT), banking & financial institutions, healthcare, media & entertainment, energy, retail, etc. In addition, rapid increase in FinTech spending, predominantly on technologies used in the financial services sector, is expected further propel market growth in the foreseeable future. Few of the key players operating in the global blockchain market include International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Samsung SDS Co. Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Ripple Labs Inc., Abra, Chain Inc., R3 (R3CEV LLC), Earthport PLC, Ethereum Switzerland GmbH, BTL Group Ltd., BigchainDB Gmbh, Humaniq, Bloq Inc., ConsenSys LLC, Huobi Technology Co. Ltd., Storj Labs Inc., Factom Inc., Blockstream Inc., Tierion Inc., and BlockCypher Inc., among others. “Global Blockchain Market By Type, By Application, By Enterprise, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of blockchain in global market:
- Blockchain Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Private, Public and Hybrid), By Application (Financial and Non-Financial), By Enterprise (Large and Small), By End User (BFSI, Corporate, Government and Others)
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of blockchain market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.