“Increasing awareness about passenger and vehicle safety and trend of integrating additional features in the mirror are expected to fuel the demand for auto dimming mirrors”
The auto dimming mirror market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.20% during the forecast period, to reach a market size of USD 2.11 billion by 2025. The increasing awareness about vehicle and passenger safety is driving the demand for additional features in mirrors such as auto dimming. Whereas, upcoming technological trends in the mirror technology, such as camera and mirror systems, may hamper the growth of the auto dimming mirror market.
“Passenger car is the fastest growing vehicle segment of the auto dimming mirror market”
The passenger car segment is estimated to dominate the auto dimming mirror market during the forecast period. The increase in the number of passenger cars, combined with the increasing adoption of rear-view mirrors with auto dimming mirror is expected to drive the market for passenger cars segment of the auto dimming mirror market.
“Connected dimming mirror is the largest segment of the auto dimming mirror market”
Connected auto dimming mirrors stand for dimming mirrors integrated with various other features to provide safety and convenience to drivers while driving. As people prefer more advanced features in their vehicles, the connected dimming mirror is expected to be the largest segment of the auto dimming mirror market.
“Asia Pacific is the fastest growing auto dimming mirror market”
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to lead the auto dimming mirror market owing to the increasing vehicle production in countries such as China and India. This increased vehicle production can be attributed to the increase in purchasing power of people due to rapid industrialization in the region. The vehicle production in these countries is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4–5% over the period of the next 5 years.
BREAKDOWN OF PRIMARIES
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from equipment suppliers to Tier-1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier-1–65%, Tier-2–25%, and OEM–10%
- By Designation: C level–30%, D level–30%, Others–40%
- By Region: Europe–44%, Asia-Pacific–35%, North America–11%,
The report provides detailed profiles of the following companies:
- Gentex (US)
- Samvardhana Motherson Reflectec (Germany)
- Magna (Canada)
- Ficosa (Spain)
- Murakami (Japan)
- Ichikoh (Japan)
- Tokai Rika (Japan)
- SL Corporation (Korea)
- Honda Lock (Japan)
- Germid (China)
- Flabeg (Germany)
- Konview electronics (China)
The auto dimming mirror market has been segmented by application (interior & outer), functionality (connected and non-connected), fuel type (BEV ,ICE, and others (hybrids)), vehicle type (passenger cars and light commercial vehicles), region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW). The market has been projected in terms of volume (’000 units) and value (USD million).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
This report contains various levels of analysis, including industry analysis (factor analysis and Porter’s Five Forces) and company profiles and competitive leadership mapping, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging and high-growth segments of the auto dimming mirror market, competitive landscape, high-growth regions and countries, government initiatives, and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report enables new entrants/smaller firms as well as established firms to understand the market better to help them to acquire a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned four strategies (market development, product development/innovation, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their position in the market.
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the auto dimming mirror market for all vehicle types across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report offers detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the auto dimming mirror market for all vehicle types.
- Market Diversification: The report provides detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the auto dimming mirror market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report offers an in-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the auto dimming mirror market.
- Competitive Leadership Analysis: The report provides company-level mapping of net sales, growth rate of a company’s net sales, overall regional presence, company’s presence/plans in emerging countries, mapping of inorganic and organic developments, company’s presence in the OE and aftermarket segments, product offerings, new product developments in recent years, and R&D expenditure.