Oil & Gas Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $549.1 billion in 2016 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -20% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $725.3 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 5.7% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $286.0 billion in 2016. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $63.5 and $52.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $406.1 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $91.1 and $59.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 oil & gas market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 oil & gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 oil & gas market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 oil & gas market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 oil & gas market?