Global electronic chemicals market is forecast to reach USD38.9 billion by the end of 2026, on the back of growing demand from the semiconductor & integrated circuit (IC) and printed circuit board (PCB) industries. Electronic chemicals are the chemicals used in electronic industry to manufacture semiconductor components, ICs and PCBs. With increasing use of semiconductors in industries such as aerospace, defense and automotive as well as for the manufacturing of smartphones, computers, electronic appliances, tablets, etc., global electronic chemicals market is expected to thrive during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing demand for miniaturization of electronic components is anticipated to aid global electronic chemicals market in the coming years.
According to “Global Electronic Chemicals Market By Application, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026”, some of the major players in global electronic chemicals market are Air Liquide S.A., Linde AG, JSR Corp., Cabot Microelectronics Corporation, KMG, The Dow Chemical Company, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Ashland Inc., Honeywell International Inc., etc. “Global Electronic Chemicals Market By Application, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026” discusses the following aspects of global electronic chemicals market:
- Global Electronic Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Semiconductor & IC, & PCB), By Type (CMP Slurry, Wet Deposition, Gases, & Ancillary Chemicals)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global electronic chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, electronic chemicals manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with electronic chemicals manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.