Who Are the Leaders in the Emerging Biosimilar Drugs Market? This New Analysis Gives Company Assessments, Discussions and Predictions
Where are companies in the Biosimilar market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 233-page report provides 126 tables, charts, and graphs, giving a clear view on companies in the biosimilar market. Who are the most important and promising biosimilar drug companies? And what are their sales potentials? Discover this information in our updated report, which analyses 25 leading developers, producers and marketers of biosimilars. The report also covers other firms, including big pharma companies entering that industry.
Molecules giving rise to biosimilars – explore where progress occurs
Our report discusses biosimilar competition for these five therapeutic agents – products and research and development:
- Darbepoetin alpha
In particular, our report analyses 25 leading biosimilar specialists worldwide. First of all, Chapter 4 gives profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in the US, Western Europe and Israel:
- Hospira (Pfizer)
- Sandoz (Novartis)
- STADA Arzneimittel
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Chapter 5 profiles leading companies in China:
- Beijing ShuangLu Pharmaceutical Co.
- Qilu Pharmaceutical
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group
- Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical Co.
Chapter 6 profiles leading companies in India:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Intas Biopharmaceuticals
- Ranbaxy (Sun Pharma)
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Zydus Cadila
Chapter 7 profiles leading companies in Latin America:
- Amega Biotech
Chapter 8 profiles leading companies in the rest of the world:
- LG Life Sciences
Our report also reviews 25 other companies rising in importance. See what is possible from 2017, discovering what leading companies do and their commercial outlooks.
With our report, you will see who and what shapes the biosimilars industry, including policies, regulatory concerns and other forces influencing those companies and their market, affecting its revenues and profits. Discover what the future holds for leading organisations.
How the 25 Top Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers report helps you
In summary, our 233-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Profiles of 25 leading biosimilar companies and other relevant firms – assess products, results, strategies, technologies and outlooks, also gaining company level revenue forecasting for five leading producers’ biosimilar drug sales
- R&D for biosimilars – see activities by company, finding what goes on in that industry, investigating its technological and commercial potentials
- Competition and opportunities – explore what affects the biosimilars market, finding what shapes its future, especially prospects for developing business
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the leading companies in the Biosimilar market. You will find data, trends and predictions.