The overall healthcare market is enormous, representing many opportunities for both operational efficiencies as well as new product and service innovations. The Internet of Things (IoT) enables both cost savings as well as new revenue opportunities, customer satisfaction, and even life-saving solutions. However, the use of IoT technologies such as sensors and machine-to-machine communications is not enough. Next generation healthcare solutions are dependent upon a variety of supporting technologies including wide area network communications as well as local area and personal area network systems working in concert with one another.
Many healthcare solutions are emerging that have material benefits with immediate positive impact including remote patient monitoring, self-monitoring, intelligent and autonomous early health warning, and more. The common glue that binds together all of these solutions is IoT infrastructure, platforms, and applications. Additional value-added capabilities are rendered via artificial intelligence and predictive data analytics. Leading companies are developing solutions that leverage convergent technologies for optimal solutions.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of the global IoT healthcare market including growth drivers, value chain, vendor analysis, and quantitative assessment of the industry from 2017 to 2022. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- IoT Healthcare market will grow at a 17.7% CAGR globally during 2017 – 2022
- USA is expected to lead the North America IoT healthcare market at 78% market share
- Remote patient monitoring is expected to lead telemedicine application with 47% market share within the segment
- There will be a significant number of new diagnostic tests and remote patient monitoring users during the estimated period
- Healthcare IoT market will be largely empowered by non-cellular connectivity technology including WiFi, ZigBee, Satellite, Bluetooth, and NFC
- Medical device manufacturers
- IoT service and application developers
- Hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers
- Medical device and equipment providers
- Wireless connectivity and service providers