Global SCADA Market is forecasted to reach $48 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2024. SCADA is an industrial automation control system, which is used in collecting of data in real time from various locations for controlling and monitoring of any plant & equipment across industries. These functions of SCADA are controlled from a centralized location. SCADA is best fit for any kind of enterprises, ranging from simple configurations to large & complex projects. It is being used in telecommunications, oil & gas refining, transportation, and power plants, among others. IEEE, American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Electric Power Research Institute, among others are involved into the standardization of SCADA systems.
Some of the major drivers of global SCADA market are penetration of SCADA in various sectors, integration of SCADA with IT corporates, and technological developments. However, cyber security may act as a restraint for growth of the market. Additionally, cloud-based SCADA, and adoption of SCADA by small enterprises from emerging economies would provide growth in the upcoming years.
Component, architecture, application and geography are the major segments of the global SCADA market. Component segment includes remote terminal unit (RTU), SCADA communication systems, programmable logic control (PLC), human machine interface (HMI), and others. Architecture segment is segmented into hardware, software and services. Moreover, electric power, transportation, water & wastewater, manufacturing, oil & gas, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, chemicals, and others are the key sub segment of application segment.
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW are the key geographical segments of global SCADA market. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players in the SCADA market are GE Intelligent Platforms, Honeywell International, IBM Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, ABB, General Electric, Siemens AG, and B-SCADA Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of SCADA Market with respect to major segments such as component, architecture and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of SCADA market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players of the SCADA market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of SCADA Market
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- SCADA Communication Systems
- Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
- Water & Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Electric Power
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- ·United Kingdom
- ·South America
- ·Middle East