The latest report offers in depth analysis of the global carbon dioxide (CO2) enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market. The key player evaluates CAPEX, including investments on anthropogenic carbon capture facilities and equipment for CO2 EOR at $3.73bn in 2017. The three biggest CO2 EOR markets in terms of CAPEX, the US, China and Canada, are set to grow at least twofold between 2017 and 2027.
How this report will benefit you
The 220-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global carbon dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR). In this brand new report you will find 168 in-depth tables, charts and graphs plus an exclusive interview with CO2 SOLUTIONS – all unavailable elsewhere.
By ordering and reading our report today you will stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global market forecasts and analysis covering the period 2017 to 2027 in terms of CO2 EOR CAPEX ($m) and anthropogenic CO2 providers’ CAPEX ($m)
• Global market forecasts covering the period 2017 to 2027 in terms of CO2 EOR production (bpd) and anthropogenic CO2 supply (MMtpa)
• Submarket forecasts and analysis covering the period 2017 to 2027 in terms of total spending for the CO2 EOR cost components:
- CO2 sources,
• National market forecasts and analysis from 2017 to 2027 in terms of CO2 EOR CAPEX ($m) and anthropogenic CO2 providers’ CAPEX ($m) for the US, Canada, China, Brazil, the UAE, the UK, the rest of Europe and the rest of the world
• National market forecasts from 2017 to 2027 in terms of CO2 EOR production (bpd) and anthropogenic CO2 supply (MMtpa) for the US, China, Canada, Brazil, the UAE, the UK, the rest of Europe and the rest of the world
• US regional market forecasts and analysis from 2017 to 2027 in terms of CO2 EOR CAPEX ($m) and oil production (bpd) for the following regions -
- Gulf Coast
- Permian Basin
• Extensive details and analysis of all current and upcoming CO2 EOR projects currently taking place throughout the world detailing: name, company, gas source, start date, current oil production (bpd) and forecasted peak production between 2017 and 2027 (bpd)
• Details and analysis of all large-scale (>0.3 MMtpa of CO2) operating or planned CCS projects that have implications for CO2 EOR: location, companies, MMtpa capacity and operation date
• Extensive profiles and market share data for the top 10 major companies within the US CO2 EOR market
- Kinder Morgan
- Denbury Resources
- Hilcorp Energy Company
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Fleur de Lis Energy
- Linc Energy
- Hess Corporation
- Chaparral Energy Inc.
- PLUS profiles of major companies in the international market
• Full transcript of an exclusive interview with CO2 SOLUTIONS, a key opinion leader in the market
• PEST analysis of the major political, economic, social and technological aspects impacting the market
• Conclusions and recommendations
How will you benefit from this report?
• Enhance your strategic decision-making
• Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon
• Increase your industry knowledge
• Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to exploit
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors
• Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximise profitability for your company
Who should read this report?
• Oil companies and companies specialising in enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
• Anthropogenic CO2 suppliers and potential future anthropogenic CO2 suppliers such as power plants, natural gas processing units and other energy-intensive facilities
• Technology developers
• Heads of strategic development
• Marketing staff
• Market analysts
• Procurement staff & suppliers
• Investors & financial institutions
• Governmental departments & agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analysis for the carbon dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.