Europe organic acid market is projected to reach $ 2.4 billion by 2026. Growing population, high purchasing power and increasing awareness as well as changing perception towards healthy features of natural products are propelling the demand and consumption of organic acids across Europe. Government regulations and restrictions on the use of chemicals as preservatives in food, feed and agriculture industries is boosting the demand for organic acids in Europe.
According to “Europe Organic Acid Market By Type, By End Use, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2026”, major players operating in Europe organic acid market are Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, BP Plc, Tate and Lyle Plc, BASF SE and Corbion NV, among others. TechSci Research calculated market size for organic acid market in Europe using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard types (acetic acid, citric acid, formic acid, etc.) were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases, etc. were also used by TechSci Research. “Europe Organic Acid Market By Type, By End Use, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2026” report elaborates following aspects related to the Europe organic acid market.
- Europe Organic Acid Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Formic Acid, Lactic Acid & Others), By End Use (Industrial, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, & Others), By Country
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Europe Organic Acid Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, organic acid chemicals manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic acid chemicals manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.