TEGs have the potential to impact many applications including:
• Automotive—Collision avoidance, regenerative braking, powering auto components
• Industrial—Gas pipelines, geothermal, smart grid cogeneration thermoelectric generators, solar thermal cogeneration
• Consumer electronics—Thermal heat generation from electronic components such as smartphones
• Home and building automation—Smart metering, security system, home entertainment
• Military and aerospace—Military avionics, space telescope cameras, missile testing systems
• Healthcare—Wearable and implantable brain-computer interfaces (BCIs)
The technology and innovation report answers the following questions:
1. What is the current status of TEH market?
2. What are the factors that influence development and adoption?
3. What are the innovation hotspots and who are the key developers?
4. What are the patent and funding trends and how does it support development?
5. What are the applications enabled by TEH?
6. What is the market potential for TEH (forecast until 2025)?
7. What are the key needs that drive customer satisfaction?
8. Where do we see growth opportunities?
9. What are the key questions for planning strategic initiatives to drive adoption?