“The aircraft insulation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.79% from 2017 to 2022”
The aircraft insulation market is estimated to grow from USD 7.46 billion in 2017 to USD 9.89 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.79% from 2017 to 2022. Increase in demand for lightweight insulation materials, and introduction of advanced acoustic and fire resistant materials resulting in safe operations of aircraft is the key factor driving the growth of the aircraft insulation market. However, use of advanced composite materials is one of the most important factors driving the aircraft insulation market.
“Based on platform, the fixed wing segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the aircraft insulation market in 2017”
Based on platform, the fixed wing segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the aircraft insulation market in 2017. This can be attributed to the increasing demand for insulation materials, which are commonly used in fixed wing aircraft for thermal and acoustic insulation, aircraft weather protection covers, and ancillary ground support equipment. It is also covers a range of composites, plastics, fiberglass insulation, fabrics, and webbing at cabin interiors of a fixed wing aircraft.
“North America is estimated to account for a major share of the aircraft insulation market in 2017; this market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the aircraft insulation market in 2017. The aviation industry in North America has witnessed strong growth over the past few years. Increasing passenger traffic and rise in demand for new aircraft are expected to drive the aircraft insulation market in North America, thereby boosting the global aircraft insulation market. This market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing air passenger traffic and rise in demand for new aircraft are anticipated to boost the aircraft insulation market during the forecast period.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the aircraft insulation market report are DuPont (US), Triumph Group Inc. (US), Esterline Technologies Corporation (US), BASF SE (Germany), Zotefoams Inc. (UK), etc., and material manufacturers profiles include Duracote Corporation (US), Polymer Technologies Inc. (US), Morgan Advanced Materials (UK), InsulTech LLC (US), Zodiac Aerospace (France), etc.
The market study segments the aircraft insulation market on the basis of type (thermal insulation, acoustic & vibration insulation, electric insulation), material (foamed plastics, fiberglass, mineral wool, ceramic-based materials, and other materials), application area (airframe and engine), platform (fixed wing and rotary wing), and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions that include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the RoW (Rest of the World). The report provides an in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and major factors that influence the growth of the aircraft insulation market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the aircraft insulation market.
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the aircraft insulation market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on aircraft insulation offered by top players operating in this market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aircraft insulation market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets – the report analyses the markets for aircraft insulation across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aircraft insulation market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the aircraft insulation market