Global Field Programmable Gate Array Market is estimated to reach $265.9 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2016 to 2024. Field programmable gate array (HVC) are based around a matrix of configurable logic blocks and is connected via programmable interconnects. FPGAs can be reprogrammed as per the desired application after manufacturing. Various industries such as automotive, industrial, telecom, military, consumer electronics, and others pose a huge demand for FPGAs, owing to their programmable nature. Increased penetration of high speed internet and surge in number of internet users in rural areas show an increased trend for field programmable gate array market.
Growth in demand across various industries, and efficiency of FPGAs over ASICs are the major factors supplementing the growth of the global field programmable gate array market. However, designing complexities would act as a restraint for the market. Technological advancement would generate new business opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global field programmable gate array market is bifurcated by product type and application. By product type, the market is segregated into SRAM, Flash based, and antifuse. By application, the market is categorized into industrial, automotive, consumer electronics, military & aerospace, telecom, data processing, and others. By product type, SRAM segment accounted for more than two third of the global market share in 2016. The telecom segment generated the highest revenue in the overall application segment in 2016, driven by increased adoption of 3G and 4G LTE services throughout the globe. Geographically the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Geographically, the global field programmable gate array market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, France, Germany, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major key players in the field programmable gate array market are Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Altera Corporation, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Microsemi Corporation, Xilinx Inc., Achronix Semiconductor Corp, Atmel Corporation, Texas Instruments, Intel Corporation, and Cobham Plc, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Field Programmable Gate Array Market with respect to major segments such as product type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Field Programmable Gate Array Market
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Field Programmable Gate Array Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Field Programmable Gate Array Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Field Programmable Gate Array Market
Product Type Segments
- Flash Based
Application Type Segments
- Consumer electronics
- Military & aerospace
- Data processing
- North America
- ·South America
- ·Middle East