India lead acid battery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8%, in value terms, between 2017 and 2022, on the back of growing demand for automobiles, continuous expansion of telecommunication infrastructure, increasing number of solar power projects, and growing IT industry. In India, two-wheeler production is anticipated to increase from 19 million in 2016 to 50 million by 2026, consequently expected to propel the demand for lead acid batteries used in two-wheelers. Moreover, the introduction of 4G network would result in deployment and upgradation of new telecom towers across the country in coming years, thereby positively influencing India lead acid battery market over the next five years.
According to “India Lead Acid Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, major players in the lead acid battery market in India include Exide Industries Limited, Amara Raja Batteries Limited, Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd., HBL Power Systems Ltd., Okaya Power Pvt. Ltd., Su-Kam Power System Limited, Base Corporation Limited, Southern Batteries Private Limited, TATA Autocomp Gy Batteries Private Limited, and Artheon Electronics Ltd. among others. “India Lead Acid Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of battery market in India:
- India Lead Acid Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (SLI, Stationary & Motive), By Application (Automotive, Telecommunication, UPS, Electric Vehicles, & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India lead acid battery market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants and lead acid battery manufacturers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with lead acid battery manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.