Global smart bed market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 11%, between 2017-2022, on back of growing demand for advanced as well as safe and secure bedding solutions across various end use sectors coupled with rising construction of smart bed projects, globally. Moreover, surging demand for smart beds from commercial sector, increasing use of organic and eco-friendly mattresses and growing need for innovative and good quality products is expected to fuel demand for smart beds across the globe through 2022.
According to “Global Smart Bed Market By Mode, By Equipment Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022”, the global smart beds market is projected grow rapidly due to a variety of factors. Increasing focus on sustainability is a major factor, with eco-friendly options such as organic cotton and natural latex mattresses providing a big thrust to the smart beds market globally. Global smart bed market is controlled by these major players, namely - Stryker Corporation, ArjoHuntleigh AB, Hill Rom Holdings, Inc., Paramount Bed, LINET spol. s r.o., Invacare Corporation, Select Comfort Corporation, Responsive Surface Technology, LLC, Hi-Interiors srl, Narang Medical Limited, A.H. Beard Pty. Ltd. and Balluga Limited. “Global Smart Bed Market By Mode, By Equipment Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022” discusses the following aspects of global smart beds market:
- Global Smart Beds Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Mode (Manual, Semi-automatic and Automatic), By Equipment Type (Sensors, Automation & Control, Software, Others (Real time systems, Hardware, etc.), By End User (Healthcare, Residential, Transportation, Hospitality, Others (Maritime, Aviation, etc.))
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global smart beds market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with smart bed solution providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.