Timetric’s ’Life Insurance in Greece Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Greek life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Greek insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s ’Life Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Greek life insurance segment
- The Greek life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Greek life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Greek life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Greece
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Greek insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Greek life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Greek life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Greece.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Greece and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Greek life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- In April 2017, the National Bank of Greece put the stakes of its subsidiary, National Insurance Company of Greece, on sale.
- Lack of consumer confidence in banks is expected to decrease demand for bancassurance over the forecast period.
- In March 2016, the ongoing eurozone crisis forced the European Central Bank (ECB) to cut the interest rate from 0.05% to 0%, in order to improve the economy.
- Debt crises and increases in capital and solvency reserves by the regulator reduced the number of insurers operating in Greece.