Top Growth Opportunities for Meat in Poland provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalData’s proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of the various channels in the sector’s distribution through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Our Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for producers in the sector. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the country. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
- The Polish meat sector was valued at US$20,689.7 million in 2018, and is forecast to grow at a strong CAGR of 5.6% over 2018-2023.
- Falling unemployment1 (from 10.3% in 2013 to 4.1% in 2018) coupled with rising disposable incomes is resulting in rising consumer confidence, which will support the growth of packaged food products, including meat, over the near term.
- Rising disposable incomes and increasing urbanization, consumer trends are shifting towards convenient formats of packaged meat products, offering tremendous opportunities for meat brands to capitalize on.
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Meat sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.