According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lip Care Packaging Market is accounted for $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2016 to 2022. Growing per capita income among emerging economies and rapidly growing varieties in organic and natural lip care products are some of the drivers expected to trigger the market growth. However, low physical immovability of plastic tubes is restraining the market. Moreover, chemicals used for the making of lip care products will reflect the market over the forecast period.
European region leads the global Lip Care Packaging market. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at a healthy rate due to rising demand for lip care packaging in emerging countries such as India and China. North American region witnesses a steady growth whereas Rest of the regions such as Middle East and Latin America are likely to have a significant growth rate attributed to economic labor rates and government regulations.
Some of the key players in this market include IMS Ningbo Limited, HCP Packaging Co. Ltd.
Park Tech A/S, Eastar Cosmetic Packaging, Arminak & Associates LLC and The Packaging Company.
Material Type Covered:
Applicator Types Covered:
Packaging Types Covered:
- Lip Care Tins
- Lip Care Jars
- Lip Care Tubes
- Lip Care Bottles
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments