“Thrust vector control increases the maneuverability of fighter aircraft.”
The thrust vector control market is projected to grow from USD 8.39 billion in 2017 to USD 13.77 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.41% from 2017 to 2022. Increased adoption of thrust vector control in next-generation guided missile systems especially in intercontinental ballistic missile and long-range missiles, increasing investments in space exploration programs and satellites launches, and growth in production and acquisition of super maneuverable fighter aircraft are driving the growth of the thrust vector control market.
“The flex nozzle market segment is estimated to lead the market during the forecast period.”
Based on technology, the flex nozzle market segment is estimated to lead the market during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the increased implementation in satellite launchers and missiles, which require guidance or steering to fly along a programmed trajectory.
“The space agencies segment is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
Based on end user, the space agencies segment is projected to witness the highest growth from period 2017 to 2022. With increase in the number of satellites being launched, the number of launch vehicles is also increasing. Besides satellite launches, significant amount is being spent on space exploration programs, thus driving the market in space agencies segment.
“North America was the largest market for thrust vector control market in 2016.”
North America was the largest market for thrust vector control in 2016. Increasing R&D and procurement of super maneuverable fighter aircraft, increased space research leading to greater number of launch vehicles being used, and increase in satellite launches are driving the growth of the thrust vector control market in North America.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the thrust vector control market:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C Level – 32%, Director Level – 38%, and Others – 30%
- By Region: North America - 27%, Europe – 18%, Asia-Pacific – 46%, and RoW – 9%
Major companies profiled in the report include Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Moog, Inc. (U.S.), Woodward, Inc. (U.S.), Jansen Aircraft Systems Control, Inc. (U.S.), BAE Systems (U.K.), Wickman Spacecraft & Propulsion Company (U.S.), Parker Hannifin, Inc. (U.S.), Sierra Nevada Corporation (U.S.), Dynetics, Inc. (U.S.), and SABCA (Belgium).
This research report categorizes the thrust vector control market based on technology (gimbal nozzle, flex nozzle, thrusters, rotating nozzles, others), application (launch vehicles, missiles, satellites, fighter aircraft), system (actuation, injection, thruster), end user (space agencies, defense). These segments and subsegments are mapped across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses ?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the thrust vector control market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on thrust vector control offered by top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the thrust vector control market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the thrust vector control market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the thrust vector control market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the thrust vector control market