The Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Bulgaria is driven by the urge for new taste preferences among consumers in the country. Of the nine markets, Wet Cooking Sauces is the largest in value terms, while Dressings leads in volume terms. Furthermore, the Condiment Sauces is forecast to register the fastest growth through 2021. Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel for Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces products. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector. Olinezza Ltd, Deroni Ltd, and Nestle S.A. are the leading market players in the Bulgarian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Bulgaria provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Bouillons & Stocks, Chutneys & Relishes, Condiment Sauces, Dips, Dressings, Dry Cooking Sauces, Herbs, Spices & Seasonings, Tomato Pastes and Pur?es, and, Wet Cooking Sauces with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tube.
- Of the Nine markets, Wet Cooking Sauces is the largest market in value terms in the Bulgarian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector, in 2016.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Bulgarian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
- The Bulgarian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector is partly consolidated with the top five players accounting for 36.6% of the market share by value in 2016.
- Health & Wellness attributes such as ’Naturally Healthy’ &’Food Intolerance’ and consumer benefits such as ’General Wellbeing’ & ’Health Management’ are the most sought after Health & Wellness claims in the Bulgarian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bulgarian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Prepared Meals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.