The biometric access control systems market in the UAE will be driven by growing requirement to enhance security at borders and other high security zones, increasing deployment in BFSI sector and rising construction of commercials facilities across the country. Biometrics access control systems use physiological characteristics of a person such as fingerprints, iris, voice, facial, etc. patterns to validate their authenticity. As per Airports International Council report, Dubai and Abu Dhabi witness an average traffic of approximately 9 million international travelers every month. With such huge traffic inflow, the need for robust security systems has become an essential requirement, which is fueling demand for biometric access control systems across the country.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast UAE biometric access control systems market size, in terms of value.
- To define, classify and forecast UAE biometric access control systems market on basis of type, end use sector and regional distribution.
- To provide product benchmarking for each type of biometric access control systems in the UAE.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, and on basis of end use sector by segmenting the UAE market into two regions, namely North and South.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of value, for UAE biometric access control systems with respect to key end use sector such as Government, Industrial, Transportation and BFSI.
- To identify leading and fastest growing end use sectors as well as various types of biometric access control systems in the UAE.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are involved in supplying of biometric access control system in the UAE.
UAE biometric access control systems market is controlled by these major players, namely – Safran Identity & Security, Suprema Inc., Honeywell Safety Products, Siemens Building Technologies, ZKTeco Security LLC, followed by Others which includes, NEC Saudi Arabia Ltd., Tascent, Inc., 4G Identity Solutions FZ-LLC, Apace International Electronics LLC, HID Global.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of biometric access control system manufacturers and suppliers in seven emirates across the UAE. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers which could not be identified due to limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of major biometric access control system suppliers across the UAE.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for UAE biometric access control systems using a bottom-up approach, where data for different recognition systems(Technologies) for standard application (BFSI, Industrial, Transportation, etc.) was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these technologies being implemented in such devices, to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary Company Website, Annual reports, World bank website, Government website, Press Releases, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Biometric manufacturers and distributors/suppliers.
- Mobile device Manufacturers which would include smartphone, tablet, laptop and computer manufacturers.
- Private Security Agencies.
- End users of biometric access control systems such as BFSI, Industrial, Government, Transportation and others
- Research & Development organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to biometric access control systems
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as biometric solution manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The report would help in understanding which market segments should be targeted in coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of market segments.
In this report, biometric access control systems market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type:
- ·Fingerprint Recognition
- ·Iris Recognition
- ·Facial Recognition
- ·Voice Recognition
- Market, by End Users:
- ·Consumer Electronics
- ·Banking & Finance
- Market, by Geography:
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, production plants, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the biometric access control systems market.
Product Benchmarking: Benchmarking of most selling variant of all leading companies on the basis of major technical parameters.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- List of distributors and dealers across UAE.
- List of Major Customers along with their procurement data, current suppliers Biometric access control system.