Global Non-lethal Weapons Market is forecasted to reach $6 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2024. Non-lethal weapons are tactical weapons used to spot temporary damage to a person or group without causing serious injury. These weapons are widely used by law enforcement agencies and military, to control contingent situations. It delivers improved accuracy compare to the conventional weapons There are numerous types of non-lethal weapons are available in the market, which are operating on different technologies such as chemicals, mechanical & kinetic, electrical and radiation and others.
Significant military expenditure by countries, adoption of technologically enhanced product developments and increase in demand for crowd control weapons are the major factors driving the global non-lethal weapons market. Additionally, deployment of military in non-combat zones has also fuelled the market growth. However, high price of these weapons may restrain the market growth.
The global non-lethal weapons market has been segmented into products, technology, and application. By product, the global non-lethal market is further categorized into conducted energy weapons, directed energy weapons, gases and sprays, explosives and water weapons. By technology, the market is segmented as chemical, mechanical & kinetic, acoustics, electromagnetic, and others. By application, the market is categorized into military, law enforcement agencies, and civilians. By product type, explosives accounted for the largest market share in 2016, and are anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period 2016-2024. Mechanical and kinetic dominated the technology segment in 2016.
Based on geography, the global non-lethal weapons market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, Russia, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Oceanic, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in this market are Condor Non-Lethal Technologies, The Raytheon Company, BAE Systems Plc, Herstal SA, The Boeing Company, Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc., TASER International Inc., LRAD Corporation, General Dynamics, and Combined Systems Inc. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Non-Lethal Weapons Market with respect to major segments such as products type, technology type, and application type
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Non-Lethal Weapons Market will be provided in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Non-Lethal Weapons Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Non-lethal Weapons Market
Products Type Segment
- Directed energy weapons
- Conducted energy weapons
- Gases and sprays
- Water weapons
Technology Type Segment
- Mechanical and kinetic
Application Type Segment
- Law enforcement agencies
- ·North America
? United Kingdom
? South Korea
? South America
? Middle East