The global industrial starch market has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach 111.61 MMT at a CAGR of 4% by 2022 in terms of production volume. Global industrial starch market has witnessed substantial innovation product line and diverse applications. North America dominated the industrial starches market and is projected to reach a volume of 43.92 MMT in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 3.93% from 2016 to 2022.
The industrial starches market has been segmented on the basis of sources, type, form, application and functionality. Industrial starches market by sources includes- corn, wheat, cassava, potato and others. Corn dominates the market and will continue growing at 4.08% CAGR is estimated to reach 58.46 MMT by 2022. Corn starch is widely used as thickners in various soups, sauces, desserts etc.
Industrial starches market by type includes- sweeteners, modified and native starch. Sweeteners dominate this market and estimated to reach 57.28 MMT will grow at 4.06% CAGR. Sweeteners are extensively used in dairy products, confectionery, beverages, soups & sauces, infant food, sports nutrition, chewing gum and toothpaste, as well as in the, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries etc.
Industrial starches market by form includes- powder, liquid, and gel. Powdered industrial starch dominated this market, is projected to reach 49.4 MMT at a CAGR of 4.0% by 2022. Powdered industrial starch is extensively used in processed food, personal care products etc.
Industrial starches market by application includes- food & beverages, non-food application. Industrial starches are highly used in food & beverages this sector will grow at 3.94% CAGR and projected to reach 57.58 MMT. Food & beverages is further sub-segmented into confectionery, processed food, beverages and others. Confectionery is projected to grow at 4.05% CAGR and market volume to reach 18.64 MMT by 2022. Non-food application is further sub-segmented into corrugating & paper making, pharmaceutical, textile, personal care, and others. Corrugation & paper making dominates the market is projected to grow at 4.00% CAGR and to reach volume 17.21 MMT.
Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), Tate & Lyle PLC (U.K.), Agrana Beteiligungs-AG (Austria), Grain Processing Corporation (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Chinese Real and Compound Chocolate Market Forecast to 2022
- Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for Chinese real and compound chocolate
- To estimate market size by main ingredient, by type, by form, by application, by packaging, by category and region
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics of Chinese real and compound chocolate
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for Chinese region
- Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the real and compound chocolate in Chinese market
- Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of Chinese real and compound chocolate
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to real and compound chocolate Chinese market
- Chocolate manufacturers
- Food and beverages manufacturers
- Personal Care
- Retailers & wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
- Real dark chocolate is expected to witness a highest growth rate 6.31%
- Compound dark chocolate is expected to witness a highest growth rate 5.90%
- Rise in demand for sweeteners from the range of food & beverage sector will grow at CAGR 6.59%
- In China Southeast region dominates the market.
Regional Analysis of Real and Compound Chocolate Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Chinese real and compound chocolate market is poised to reach 340,243.54 Tons in 2022, to grow at a CAGR of around 5.90% during the forecasted period.
The reports also cover Chinese regional level analysis:
- ·Northeast, and