“The epoxy curing agents market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.84% from 2017 to 2022”
The global epoxy curing agents market is projected to reach USD 5.02 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.84% from 2017 to 2022. The growth of this market can be attributed to the expansion of the construction industry, increasing urban population, and growth of the composite industry. However, stringent environmental regulations in some regions may restrain the growth of the market.
“Based the wind energy application segment is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period”
Based on application, the wind energy segment is projected to witness the highest growth from 2017 to 2022, both in terms of value and volume. Wind blades manufacturing is one of the major applications for epoxy curing agents. The depletion of fossil fuels and their volatile prices have resulted in increased energy cost with rise in demand. This is expected to result in huge investments and developments in power generation and grid infrastructure.
“Rising demand from Asia-Pacific is a major driver for the growth of the epoxy curing agents market”
Asia-Pacific led the epoxy curing agents market in terms of volume in 2016, owing to the rapid industrialization in countries, such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia. China and India are the two major markets in this region. Flexible norms, cheap labor, and wide customer base have resulted in various manufacturers establishing their facilities in this region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of the primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 27%, Tier 2 – 46%, and Others - 27%
- By Designation – C-level – 36%, Director-level - 28%, and Others - 36%
- By Region - Asia-Pacific - 46%, Europe - 27%, North America - 18%, South America, and Middle East & Africa – 9%
Key companies profiled in this market research report include Evonik Industries (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), Hexion Inc. (U.S.), and Cardolite Corporation (U.S.), among others.
The report covers the epoxy curing agents market and its application across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the epoxy curing agents market across different segments such as type, application, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market, along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants by providing them the closest approximations of revenues for the epoxy curing agents market. This report will help stakeholders to better understand competitive landscape and gain insights to position their businesses, and formulate market strategies. The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market, and acquire information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on epoxy curing agents offered by the top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the epoxy curing agents market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for epoxy curing agents across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the epoxy curing agents market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the epoxy curing agents market