The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The ADS-B market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.61% during the forecast period”
The growth of the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) market is attributed to the modernization of air traffic management infrastructure and development of new airports globally. The ADS-B market is projected to grow from USD 427.8 million in 2016 to USD 1,316.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 20.61% during the forecast period. Implementation of ADS-B ground infrastructure at a national level is expected to restrain the growth of the ADS-B market.
“The receiver component segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022”
Based on component, the ADS-B market has been segmented into transponder, receiver, antenna, ADS-B ground receivers, and others. The receivers segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for receivers is attributed to the rise in ADS-B In application by aircraft operators. Appropriate receivers onboard offer potential benefits across all domains of flight, from departure to arrival, and helps aircraft operators access pilot cockpit advisory services such as Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) and Traffic Information Service-Broadcast (TIS-B).
“The North America ADS-B market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022”
The ADS-B market in North America is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a mandate to equip all aircraft flying in the U.S. airspace to have an ADS-B Out installed before January 01, 2020. This serves to be a major factor driving the growth of the ADS-B market in North America. Increasing airspace congestion and the growing need for more efficient surveillance systems are additional factors propelling the growth of the North America ADS-B market.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% , and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), L3 Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Esterline Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Garmin Ltd. (Switzerland), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain), Harris Corporation (U.S.), Thales Group (France), Avidyne Corporation (U.S.), and Trig Avionics Ltd. (U.K.), among others are key players operating in the ADS-B market.
This report segments the ADS-B market on the basis of type, application, fit, component, platform, and region. Based on type, the market has been segmented into ADS-B Out, ADS-B In, and ADS-B ground stations. Based on application, the ADS-B market has been classified into Terminal Maneuvering Area (TMA) surveillance and airborne surveillance. The component segment includes transponder, receiver, antenna, ADS-B ground receivers, and others. On the basis of platform, the market has been segmented into fixed wing (commercial aviation, general aviation, and unmanned aerial vehicles), and rotary wing.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, the ADS-B market report focuses on various levels of analyses industry analysis, market rank analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, high-growth regions, and countries as well as their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the ADS-B market.
The ADS-B market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and behavior of participants in the ADS-B market
- Market Size: Market sizes for the financial year, 2014-2015 and for the forecast period, 2016 to 2022
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the ADS-B market
- Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the ADS-B market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the markets for ADS-B across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the ADS-B market
- Regional Analysis: Factors influencing the growth of the ADS-B market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players