The report is a compilation of the different systems, components, and applications of global IoT in agriculture market, including market breakdown by the application type, system type, and different geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from each application type, namely: yield monitoring, variable rate application, filed mapping, soil monitoring, crop scouting, precision irrigation, and livestock management; and system component type, namely: tracking & positioning systems (GPS Devices, Radio Frequency Indentification (RFID)), monitoring & detection systems (sensors, UAVs/ drones, autonomous vehicles & tractors), telematics systems (network communication technologies & standards & protocols), and cloud computing devices is tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the IoT in agriculture market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report addresses the following questions about the global IoT in agriculture market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact of those drivers change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global IoT in agriculture market and how can they be addressed throughout the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launches among others?
- Which region will lead the global IoT in agriculture market by the end of the forecast period?
- How much is the revenue generated by the key system components across different geographies?
- What are the prevalent application types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent systems and the components used in these systems and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the overall competitive rivalry in the market evolve through the forecast period?
The competitive landscape segment provides a holistic view of the key strategies & developmental activities of the recent years. The most often used strategy for developing a better hold on to the market has been through product launches, followed by business expansion strategies. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions and proper analysis of each company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Further, the report includes a comprehensive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (R.O.W.). Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region. The prominent players operating in the global IoT in agriculture market are AGCO Corporation, CNH Industrial, John Deere & Company, Lindsay Corporation, Raven Industries, and Trimble Navigation among others.