“Aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.36% during the forecast period”
The aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow from USD 935.9 million in 2016 to USD 1,158.5 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.36% during the forecast period. Increasing need for highly reliable system, higher power to weight ratio of hydraulics system, low cooling cost due to low amount of heat generated in hydraulics system, and wide range of load handling capacity are major factors expected to drive the market in the coming years. However, high maintenance cost and significant weight of hydraulic system may act restraints for the aircraft hydraulic system market.
“Based on type, the closed center segment is estimated to lead the aircraft hydraulic system market in 2016”
Based on type, the closed center hydraulic system segment is estimated to lead the aircraft hydraulic system market in 2016, as closed center hydraulic system is the most used and reliable hydraulic system used for various operations.
“Based on component, the pumps segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2016”
Based on component, the pumps segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the aircraft hydraulic system market in 2016. This can be attributed to the use of high performance and high pressure generating pumps on board an aircraft.
“North America is estimated to be the largest market for aircraft hydraulic system in 2016” North America is estimated to lead the aircraft hydraulic system in 2016. Countries in this region include the U.S. and Canada. Significant investments in research and development on advanced aircraft hydraulic system by domestic players and increasing demand for lightweight and easy-to-install systems are some of the factors expected to boost the growth of the aircraft hydraulic system market in this region. The U.S. is expected to drive the growth of the North America aircraft hydraulic system market, owing to the ease of access to innovative technologies and the significant investments made by manufacturers in the development of improved hydraulic systems in the country.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players operating in the aircraft hydraulic system market are United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.), Safran S.A. (France), Eaton Corporation PLC (Ireland), Liebherr-International AG (Switzerland), Woodward Inc. (U.S.), Triumph Group Inc. (U.S.), and Moog Inc. (U.S.).
The report analyzes the aircraft hydraulic system market based on type (closed-center, open-center), component ((reservoir, filters, pumps, valves, accumulators, actuators, hydraulic fluid, and pipes, hoses & connectors), and platform (fixed wing, rotary wing). The report also maps these segments and subsegments across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, and the rest of the world.
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, the aircraft hydraulic system market report focuses on various levels of analysis industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, high-growth regions, and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The aircraft hydraulic system market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information regarding the competitive landscape in the aircraft hydraulic system market
- Market Sizing: Market size in financial year 2014-2015 and projection of the market size between 2016 and 2021
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aircraft hydraulic system market
- Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the aircraft hydraulic system market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets by analyzing markets for aircraft hydraulic system across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aircraft hydraulic system market
- Regional Analysis: Factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players