The latest research report, now available on ASDReports, offers comprehensive analysis of the global natural gas storage market. The key player assesses that this market will generate volumes of 406,682 MCM in 2017.
The Natural Gas Storage Market Report 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 133 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 195 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global natural gas storage market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• How is the natural gas storage market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining natural gas storage market dynamics?
• How will each natural gas storage submarket by type of storage grow over the forecast period ? see Volume Forecasts (MCM) for
- Above Ground Storage
- Underground Storage Facilities
• Which individual natural gas technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- LNG Tankers
- Salt Caverns
- Depleted Oil and Gas Reservoirs & Rock Caverns
• How will political and regulatory factors influence regional natural gas storage markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national natural gas storage market broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- United States
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- Cardinal Gas Storage Partners LLC
- Centrica Storage Ltd.
- Chiyoda Corporation
- Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.
- Engie S.A.
- NAFTA A.S
- Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC
- Spectra Energy Corporation
- TransCanada Corporation
• PESTLE analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the natural gas storage market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced.
• An exclusive interview with a leading natural gas storage company.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), India
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the natural gas storage market.
- Oil & gas companies
- Engineering companies
- Head of policy
- Head of strategic development
- Research analysts
- Investment analysts
- Procurement officers
- Commodity traders
- Business operations managers
- Vice presidents (VP)
- Commercial managers
- Asset managers
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies