The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Service Station Retail Germany Report", a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the German service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2016. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData’s service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
- Total fuel consumption in Germany increase by 1.3% in 2015 compared to the previous year.
- The total number of service stations in Germany grew by 1.2% to 14,368 sites in 2015.
- The top five retailers in Romania made up 52.0% of service station shop sites in 2015, with Aral representing 16.0% of sites.
- 70.3% of service stations in Germany feature a car wash.
- The proportion rose by 0.9 percentage points in 2015.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Germany and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.